NCS4 provides a variety of offerings for Colleges/Universities:
- Download the 2016 NCS4 Intercollegiate Athletics Safety and Security Guide
- Attend the annual National Sports Safety and Security Conference and Exhibition to connect with other industry leaders, as well as learn about best practices, new technologies, etc.
- Attend the annual National Intercollegiate Athletics Safety and Security Summit to to connect with university peers in a small group environment, as well as learn about best practices
- Become a NCS4 Member to show you and your organization's commitment to the sports safety and security industry and gain access to the National Risk Management Resource Center, as well as discounts to the annual conference
- Receive training through one of our DHS/FEMA approved courses (Risk Management, Incident Management, and Evacuation Training)
- Attain a professional certification (Certified Sport Security Professional) or get your organization's front line staff certified (Certified Sport Venue Staff)
"NCS4 provides a collaborative environment that enables the sharing of information and best practices between all types and levels of the sports industry. The hazards that we all face are similar, and through NCS4, our University is able to network with and learn from leagues, teams, organizations, and schools worldwide. NCS4 truly is a leader in sports security, from the CSSP credential at the individual level to the SESA certification for organizations. Indiana University has two members of the inaugural class of CSSPs and are working toward SESA certification this year, and we are proud to support NCS4’s sports security and emergency management efforts."
Diane K. Mack, CEM, CSSP, CHPP
University Director, Emergency Management and Continuity