NCS4 offers a variety of programs and services for Interscholastic Athletics:
- Download the 2016 NCS4 Interscholastic Athletics and After-School Safety and Security Guide
- Attend the annual National Sports Safety and Security Conference and Exhibition to connect with other industry leaders, as well as learn about best practices, new technologies, etc.
- Attend the annual National Interscholastic Athletics Safety and Security Summit to to connect with university peers in a small group environment, as well as learn about best practices
- Become a NCS4 Member to show you and your organization's commitment to the sports safety and security industry and gain access to the National Risk Management Resource Center, receive the quarterly publication Gameday Security, as well as discounts to the annual conference
- Attain a set of scalable standards for assessing risks, identifying vulnerabilities, and developing appropriate plans, policies, and procedures through the Sport Event Security Aware Assessment.
- Receive training through our Risk Management for Interscholastic Athletics course
- Receive training through one of our DHS/FEMA approved courses (Risk Management, Incident Management, and Evacuation Training)
- Attain a professional certification (Certified Sport Security Professional) or get your organization's front line staff certified (Certified Sport Venue Staff)