NCS4 provides a wide variety of offerings for corporations looking to meet decision makers in the sports safety and security industry:
- Advertise to reach the top sports safety and security industry decision makers
Become an Exhibitor or Sponsor to showcase your products/services to industry leaders at one of our events:
- National Marathon Safety and Security Summit (December)
- National Intercollegiate Athletics Safety and Security Summit (January)
- Professional Sports Facilities Safety and Security Summit (March)
- National Interscholastic Athletics Safety and Security Summit (March)
- National Sports Safety and Security Conference and Exhibition (July)
- Join the NCS4 Corporate Membership Program to display your organization's commitment to the sports safety and security industry, as well as inclusion in the Buyer's Guide
- Go through the NCS4 National Sports Security Laboratory for technology tests, experimentation, and evaulations
- Get your organization's front line staff certified (if applicable) with the Certified Sport Venue Staff certification
Target Audience - Who We Reach
The top industry leaders in sports safety and security - including sports venue and event operators, managers, security and safety staff, first responders, law enforcement. These are representatives from the following levels: professional leagues, intercollegiate athletics, interscholastic athletics and marathon/endurance events.
Additionally, we have formed a partnership with INTERPOL, the world's largest policing agency with a reach of 190 member countries.