SportEvac provides sport managers, decision makers, policy makers, as well as the emergency response team, a computer based modeling, simulation, and visualization training system to aid in their “what-if” scenario management, planning, and training.
What is the intention of SportEvac?
SportEvac provides tools, applications, and data sources that are vital to enhancing the trainee(s) situational knowledge to optimize their decision making capabilities of preparedness, response, and assessment.
Those responsible for venue security can use SportEvac for their overall management, planning and training programs. From first responders to senior sport event officials, participants can assess their preparedness and identify areas for improvement.
SportEvac also fosters collaboration and development of community resolve in preparing for major incidents. Through the use of SportEvac, multi-agency teams within the public/private sector community can gain objective assessments of their capabilities so that gaps, deficiencies, and vulnerabilities are addressed prior to any actual incidents.
The training system can be the most effective means to:
* Assess and validate sport safety and security policies, plans, procedures, training, equipment, assumptions, facility designs, and interagency agreements
* Clarify unified roles and responsibilities
* Conduct sport stadium, arena and track evacuations and other emergency plan analyses
* Enhance interagency coordination and communication
* Review sport safety and security gaps in resources; and
* Identify opportunities for safety and security improvement.
* Information Packet (.pdf)
* Minimum - 2.66 GHZ Dual Core Processor, 4GB RAM, Video Card with 512mb Video Memory, Windows 7 OS
* Recommended - 2.80 GHZ Quad Core Processor, 8 GB RAM, NVidia 460+/560+ series video card, Windows 7 OS
Current User Resources
* VIdeo Tutorials
* User Manual
WEATHER.. FAN VIOLENCE…ACTS OF TERRORISM..CROWD CONTROL..ACCIDENTS..IED ATTACK
If you have any questions about Sport Evac, please contact us by e-mail